Dienstag, 24. April 2007

devmeet with Klagenfurther - Gang

At Sunday Michael (brainpixels) and Markus (geek7) came from Klagenfurt to Vienna. We met with Werner (beachdair), Sebi (corvi) and Sarah (gaiakiyarae) at Neubaugasse and went to Stephansplatz and Burggarten.

Let's go!


Werner


... pro - photographers ...

...


TOURIST INFO!!!


...


... some Sigma 14mm/f2.8 shots :D


The Klagenfurthers ... I just have backshots of Michi


some architecture ...




... and Werner, who shoots architechture ...


Pro - PRO Photographer!


That guy was cool!


Must not miss: Johann Strauß


People watching a artist, who makes really cool brush-paintings! He sells it for just 20€


Another pro-photographer... unfortunately you probably can't see the cam ... it's too big ;)


Sarah


robot-man



A favourite of my father ... he said it could be New York ^^


Yeah


You may know this scene of Severin's blog. Same place, same pizza :D


And Sarah ... same ice, too...


I like the composition of this photo


Sebi with his Bessa R3M


I focussed on them for about 20 seconds... the left one looked several times on me ... I think he posed for me ;)


Mafia is coming ... unfortunately a bit too dark, but I think I'll scan it once again.


Sebi, Sarah


Burggarten:


Emos


... Emos :P


Chess ... I can't remember when I played it the last time





... and one still-life in my flat to fill the plus-x up.


Thank you for the great day!

2 Kommentare:

twoouts4me hat gesagt…

nette bilder .. hast du gut gemacht :) ein paar haben bisl wenig kontrast find ich zwar, aber ist schon ok .. witzig die emos :D .. und geil find ich "it could be new york" und natürlich "same place, same pizza" :D haha .. glaub da kommt von mir auch noch was lustiges wenn ich die filme entwickelt hab

Corvi hat gesagt…

Ich bin nicht emo :(

All photos by Johannes Herrnegger - deviantArt - deviantPhoto