Donnerstag, 12. April 2007

devmeet

So at Easter there came some nice Englishmen to us ... and of course we made a lot of photos. In this article I will show you some of them.

Well, I am a real starter at analog photography, and the rolls I developed the day before yesterday turned out real shitty ... or weird ^^. To show you what I mean, here a scan of a slide. I think I fixed it wrong, what do you think?

trix+2
So the scans ... well, I had to do a bit photoshop, that you are able to see them without getting eye cancer.

On Friday, 30.04.2007 we met at the Centimeter III in Vienna.

After this the waitress didn't like him anymore.


Tanya...
So... Saturdays we met at 12pm at the Westbahnhof and went through Vienna. First there were just Sebi, Sarah, the 4 Englishmen and me... on the Naschmarkt there joined the others.

He can't say it often enough "ICH BIN JAMES!"


Severin: "geeks!" ;)


Our geek-company


...


After Severin gave me a plus-x ... I developed it at Friday, and I think it turned out pretty well.

Celeb in the Stephansdom


Stadtpark's ghettoblaster #1


Seems like Catherine had fun with a little girl


Chris, Sebi, Sarah and Severin


I think this is the best scan of the roll... even if there is bernhard on it :P


devmeet finished, 3 days later Sebi and Sarah helped me to learn photodeveloping ... Sarah with her STOP - socks


STOP!


10 Kommentare:

twoouts4me hat gesagt…

know you even brought me to this site and my interest for your blog and maybe makin' my own one came up .. ;)

Anonym hat gesagt…

der trix sieht nicht gut aus; wie lang hast du den fixiert (bzw mit welchem fixierer/verdünnung?). ich fixiere gerade trix mindestens 10 minuten, um ja sicher zu gehen, dass der film auch wirklich ausfixiert ist. achja, du kannst den film nachfixieren und so die flecken und ähnliches beheben.

alife hat gesagt…

@bernhard:
Rollei RXA Rapid Fixing Bath 1:7

Das mit dem Nachfixieren klingt sehr gut. Sollte ich einmal ausprobieren. Wie soll ich das denn machen, wenn ich die Filme schon geschnitten hab?

alife hat gesagt…

@bernhard:

aja, hab ich vergessen, hab ca. 7-8 minuten fixiert bei einer empfohlenen zeit von 5-8 minuten bei 1+7 verdünnung.

Anonym hat gesagt…

ja, geschnittene filme sind blöd zum fixieren. aber versuch sie einfach nochmals zu fixieren bzw. hypo clearing agent zu verwenden (gibts bei der blende7 zu wenig geld).

wichtig ist genügend langes waschen!

twoouts4me hat gesagt…

würd mich freuen wenn wir heut mal im icq zusammenkommen ;)

Sarah hat gesagt…

ogott das sockenbild :O
aber das warn ja gar nicht meine socken...
der film schaut teilweise echt böse aus :(
ich hoffe dass das mit dem nachfixieren klappt

Anonym hat gesagt…

Hey na der PlusX sieht gut aus , der Trix weniger : / Sieht aber irgendwie artsy aus *g*

Aber da es die erste rolle war , würd ich sagen darüber kann man hinwegsehen.

Lass mal mehr sehen bei gelegenheit , werd dich mal zur blogroll adden.

alife hat gesagt…

danke für die kommentare!
@sebi:
den plusx hab ich zuerst entwickelt ^^

Anonym hat gesagt…

hmm interessante fotos :D bin zwar selber anfänger im s/w analogen, aber der tri-x is irgendwie wirklich verhaut..
lg simon

All photos by Johannes Herrnegger - deviantArt - deviantPhoto